Top 3 Differentials in Radiology
This program is intended for practicing radiologists and radiology trainees as a comprehensive and practical case-based radiology review. All subspecialties and imaging modalities will be covered with lectures divided into the following sections: neuroimaging, musculoskeletal imaging, gastrointestinal imaging, genitourinary imaging, ultrasound imaging, cardiothoracic imaging, pediatric imaging, breast imaging, vascular & interventional radiology, and nuclear medicine. Lectures are provided by a distinguished group of faculty with a wealth of clinical and teaching experience, each covering the key clinical and imaging findings for differentials within common imaging gamuts, as well as characteristic “Aunt Minnie” cases. Our goal is to provide attendees with a comprehensive gamut-based approach to image interpretation with helpful pearls to help distinguish between entities on a list of differential diagnoses.
- Formulate gamut-based differential diagnoses for key imaging findings across all radiology subspecialties and imaging modalities.
- Distinguish amongst differential diagnoses based upon characteristic imaging findings.
- Recognize & identify diagnoses with classic imaging findings, in which there is no differential diagnosis.
- Implement and optimize imaging modalities and protocols to improve diagnostic accuracy.
- Recognize appropriate indications for image-guided interventional procedures, as well as management of potential complications.
The AOCR is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The AOCR designates this enduring material for a maximum of 28 AMA PRA Category 1 creditsTM.
The AOCR is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA). The AOCR has approved this enduring material for a maximum of 28 AOA Category 1-A credits.
This enduring material contains 5 AOBR/ABR Self-Assessment CME (SAM) components.
Learners who select this online learning module will be required to view all lecture recordings, complete all included quizzes and complete the post-webinar evaluation. After successful completion of all steps, learners will receive a CME certificate via email and may also print their certificate under the online learning tab.
- 28.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 28.00 AOA Category 1-A
This course is offered through American Osteopathic College of Radiology.
To take this course you will be redirected to American Osteopathic College of Radiology's website. You must login or create an account with American Osteopathic College of Radiology in order to complete this activity.
Mocingbird works to provide curated, high quality content to our users. Have a suggestion? Want to partner with us? Get in touch