Managing Alzheimer’s Disease
Completion of this course will better enable the course participant to:
- Describe non-pharmacological approaches for managing patients with Alzheimer’s Disease (AD).
- Explain pharmacological options for managing patients with AD.
- Explain pharmacological therapeutic options for managing behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia (BPSD).
- Describe non-pharmacological approaches for managing patients with BPSD.
InforMed is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
InforMed designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Maintenance of Certification (MOC) information can be viewed here: MOC Recognition Page
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
This course is offered through Elite Learning.
To take this course you will be redirected to Elite Learning's website. You must login or create an account with Elite Learning in order to complete this activity.
Mocingbird works to provide curated, high quality content to our users. Have a suggestion? Want to partner with us? Get in touch