Hand and Wrist Scored and Recorded Self-Assessment Examination 2021 Online
The goal of this examination is to enhance the resident and practicing physician’s ability to diagnose and manage common hand and wrist problems seen in clinical practice. Each question clearly presents a specific case followed by an extensive discussion with up to date references provided. Confidence and ability in recognizing and treating patients with acute and chronic wrist ligament injuries, hand and wrist fractures and dislocations, flexor and extensor tendon injuries, and nerve problems affecting the upper extremity will be markedly improved.
Completing this examination will help you:
- Evaluate, diagnose and treat patients with acute and chronic wrist ligament injuries.
- Interpret radiographic images and make decisions regarding the treatment of fractures of the forearm, wrist and hand.
- Evaluate, diagnose, and discuss treatment options for idiopathic, traumatic, and compressive nerve conditions involving the upper extremity.
- Interpret radiographic images and make decisions regarding the treatment of acute and chronic dislocations of the wrist and hand.
- Evaluate, diagnose, and treat patients with flexor and extensor tendon injuries involving the hand.
- Diagnose and discuss treatment options for pediatric and adult patients with compartment syndrome affecting the upper extremity.
Gregory G Gallant, MD, FAAOS
Editor in Chief
Self-Assessment in MOC
Credits earned by completing this Scored and Recorded Special Interest Self-Assessment Examinations can be applied to the scored and recorded self-assessment requirements as mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process and will count toward the CME credit requirement, as well.
For further details, please visit AAOS and register for this course.
- 10.00 MOC
- 10.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
This course is offered through AAOS.
To take this course you will be redirected to AAOS's website. You must login or create an account with AAOS in order to complete this activity.
Mocingbird works to provide curated, high quality content to our users. Have a suggestion? Want to partner with us? Get in touch!