Evidence-Based Guidance on Prescribing Controlled Substances
- Discuss optimal treatment regimens when using controlled substances for common medical conditions.
- Identify preventions for misuse/diversion and safeguards for controlled substances.
- Understand controlled substance regulations and tools for appropriate prescribing.
- Discuss diagnosis of OUD and treatments or when to refer to appropriate specialists.
InforMed is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
InforMed designates this enduring material for a maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Maintenance of Certification (MOC) recognition statements, credits, and type awarded for this course are available through this link.
- 3.00 MOC
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
This course is offered through Elite Healthcare and Informed.
To take this course you will be redirected to Elite Healthcare website. You must login or create an account with Elite Healthcare in order to complete this activity.
Mocingbird works to provide curated, high quality content to our users. Have a suggestion? Want to partner with us? Get in touch