Adult Spine Scored and Recorded Self-Assessment Examination 2020 Online
Broaden your knowledge of spine procedures by focusing on several key domains: recognize common degenerative spinal pathologies, complication avoidance, current controversial topics, and treatment recommendations for spinal conditions in both elective and non-elective settings.
Completing this examination will help you:
- describe the diagnosis and treatment of adult degenerative spinal pathology.
- diagnose and treat common spinal trauma.
- determine factors contributing to spinal infections.
- identify factors which can lead to postoperative complications.
- identify important factors in the evaluation of pediatric spinal deformity.
- formulate a diagnosis and treatment plan for spinal tumors.
KAMRAN MAJID, MD, FAAOS
Self-Assessment in MOC
Credits earned by completing this Scored and Recorded Special Interest Self-Assessment Examinations can be applied to the scored and recorded self-assessment requirements as mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process and will count toward the CME credit requirement, as well.
For further details, please visit AAOS and register for this course.
- 10.00 MOC
- 10.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
This course is offered through AAOS.
To take this course you will be redirected to AAOS's website. You must login or create an account with AAOS in order to complete this activity.
Mocingbird works to provide curated, high quality content to our users. Have a suggestion? Want to partner with us? Get in touch!