ACLS – Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
This activity aims to provide instructional material to physicians and other healthcare professionals to guide them in performing Advanced Cardiac Life Support. Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to analyze cardiopulmonary emergencies to reduce number of fatal outcomes.
Please note: some organizations require your ACLS certification to be completed in person. Please check with your hospital or organization to confirm that this online course is eligible to renew your ACLS certification.
This activity is intended for physicians and other healthcare professionals who may need to recognize and treat adult patients suffering from cardiac arrest and other cardiopulmonary emergencies.
- Analyze cardiopulmonary emergencies to reduce fatal outcomes.
- Improve survival rates for adults who experience cardiac and neurologic emergencies.
- Recognize and initiate early management of cardiac conditions that may result in cardiac arrest.
- Demonstrate proficiency in providing Basic Life Saving skills
- Manage cardiac arrest until return of spontaneous circulation
Takeesha Roland – Jenkins, PhD - Author
Susanne J. Danis, APRN-C, CDE - Reviewer
Raghavendra Kulkarni, MD - Reviewer
Cyrus Yau, MD - Editor
Paige Fillio, PA - Contributor
TeamHealth Institute is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME™) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
This course is offered through medtigo.
To take this course you will be redirected to medtigo's website. You must login or create an account with medtigo in order to complete this activity.
Mocingbird works to provide curated, high quality content to our users. Have a suggestion? Want to partner with us? Get in touch!