Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting in PA
The purpose of this course is to educate health care providers about child abuse prevention, recognition, and reporting in accordance with state statutory requirements.
- Discuss the statutory requirements of mandatory reporters within the Commonwealth.
- Recognize specific signs of child abuse.
- Assess and document cases of suspected abuse.
- Describe the reporting procedure for mandatory reporters of child abuse.
InforMed is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
InforMed designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Maintenance of Certification (MOC) information can be viewed here: MOC Recognition Page
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
This course is offered through Elite Learning.
To take this course you will be redirected to Elite Learning website. You must login or create an account with Elite Learning in order to complete this activity.
Mocingbird works to provide curated, high quality content to our users. Have a suggestion? Want to partner with us? Get in touch